It’s winter, it’s cold, and due to the slipperiness we don’t do much trotting and galloping. So dressing well is important.
- Sportsbra, sportslip, and tanktop
- Thermal underwear, top and pants
- Pullover, ridingbreeches and socks
- Jumper, thick woollen socks
- Shawl, wintercoat and thermo-ridingboots, and thin gloves
- Thermo-over-breeches and thick gloves, and russian fur-hat
Now riding in the winter is quite comfortable!
Tarq is very bored, not much to do in the meadow, no ”ludicrousspeed” when riding out, and he is in full winterfur! He looks so cute! Until his bad bored mood comes through! He’s also fat because there’s nothing to do….